Sunday, January 31, 2010

Just when we think were up...


Recently Tyler and I were in the process of refinancing our home for a lower interest rate. We were excited it was going to drop 1.7% and save us a load of money. That savings would have allowed me to move to days soon and have the kids in school. However, just as we were about to sign the papers with the mortgage agent our "good luck" kicked in.

Tyler's Dodge Stratus lost it's Transmission pump, which means we need a new tranie. The newest one they could offer us had 80,000 miles on it and would cost $2K. That is more than the price of his cars worth right now. And from my experience cars today don't last as long as they used to. Even if we replaced the engine it would be another six months before another major problem would arise. So we've decided to get a new car, which means we can't/shouldn't refinance for awhile. UGH!!! Seriously, when I titled my blog "Tyler, Heather, Josilyn & Tristans ROLLER COASTER RIDE OF LIFE" is wasn't kidding. Every time Tyler and I make plans for the future and think we see the light at the end of the tunnel, we get slammed in the face with darkness again. It's truly exhausting. But what can I say, we never give up, we just hang on and try to enjoy the ride. Well, when we get the new car I'll post some pictures.

No comments: